I’m an entrepreneur and writer living in New York City. Right now, I’m working on Bureau, a startup that makes it easy for companies to furnish office space.
I am also writing a novel about the future of technology, along with semi-regular blog posts about startups and tech, which I occasionally publish in places like Techcrunch. You can find a list of my writing here.
More about me…
- In 2018, I was a Venture Fellow at Notation Capital, where I researched frontier tech and explored ideas in real estate, AR/VR, the gig economy and publishing.
- In 2017, I co-founded Recess Labs, a program in NYC for technologists exploring new ideas. We created a space for makers in transition to “play” with less upfront emphasis on whether the result would be a venture-scale business. In the year I ran the program, we served 30 fellows across two batches and partnered with Grand Central Tech for free office space. Products incubated at Recess include Crypto NYC, Vowel, Enrise, Nara, Edittress and Main Street, and have raised $10M+ of venture funding to date.
- From summer 2016 through spring 2017, I traveled around Europe, Asia and North America. Highlights include joining a road trip from London to Mongolia as part of the largest team ever fielded for the Mongol Rally and writing the first draft of my novel. While traveling, I consulted for startups including Trim, Betaworks and Toptal.
- From 2013-2016, I was a founding member of the New Ventures team at Redfin. I worked on partnerships, corp dev and new businesses, including: our acquisition of Walk Score, writing the first business plan for Redfin Now, and leading our exploration of VR.
- I studied Ethics, Politics and Economics at Yale. While there, I learned about investing as a three-year intern with David Swensen and the team at the Yale Endowment.
Get in touch: