I’m an entrepreneur and writer living in New York City. Right now, I’m working on Branch, a startup that makes it easy for companies (and now remote workers) to furnish office space. You can read more about Branch here, here and here.
More about me…
- In 2018, I was a Venture Fellow at Notation Capital, where I researched frontier tech and explored ideas in real estate, AR/VR, the gig economy and publishing.
- In 2017, I co-founded Recess Labs, a community in NYC for technologists exploring new ideas. In the year I ran the program, we partnered with Grand Central Tech to serve 30 fellows across two batches. Products incubated at Recess include Vowel and Main Street, and have raised $25M+ of venture funding to date.
- From summer 2016 through spring 2017, I traveled around Europe, Asia and North America. Highlights include joining a road trip from London to Mongolia as part of the largest team ever fielded for the Mongol Rally and writing the first draft of a novel. While traveling, I consulted for startups including Trim, Betaworks and Toptal.
- From 2013-2016, I was a founding member of the New Ventures team at Redfin. I worked on partnerships, corp dev and starting new businesses, including: our acquisition of Walk Score, writing the first business plan for Redfin Now, and leading our exploration of VR.
- I studied Ethics, Politics and Economics at Yale. While there, I learned about investing over three years interning for David Swensen and the team at the Yale Endowment.
Get in touch: